Morning Everyone. Stocking List and questions.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I definitely mean any criticism towards you (in case it read that way). I had Plecos that were active and I assume happy but they'd have outgrown the tank quickly. I had to re-home as their tank requirements were too big. Great you have another tank option so you can keep your Rams. It's easy to get attached to a favourite fish. I think it's about a month since I donated mine & I still miss them

The tank is big enough its 240L but I cant rise my temp to above 26C due to my other fish inside the tank.,

Oops. I just spotted it :rofl: yes I definitely don't mean criticism towards OP. I think I need more sleep in my life :rofl:

Don't know where to fit this comment in...I really do hope you keep the rams. If they are bonded, especially, I hope you do. ♡ (I don't know how hard it is to get a bonded pair).
You may even get babies!
Jeez , I'm all romanticizing his fish.

Don't know where to fit this comment in...I really do hope you keep the rams. If they are bonded, especially, I hope you do. ♡ (I don't know how hard it is to get a bonded pair).
You may even get babies!
Jeez , I'm all romanticizing his fish.

I have set the 125L back up. Added some media to an intenral flter. Adding some plants. Give it a week and do some tests. If all comes back okay I will add them in the 125L. Hope they do okay till then Im positive they've bonded. They swim together alot.

I have set the 125L back up. Added some media to an intenral flter. Adding some plants. Give it a week and do some tests. If all comes back okay I will add them in the 125L. Hope they do okay till then Im positive they've bonded. They swim together alot.
I can't wait to see them with their babies :wub::wizard:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back