More Miniature Horse Piccies

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Annastasia

s&b&tt
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Hi all,

I took some more pictures of my Mini, Pooh Bear..and also some of his friend's at the place we got him. So for all you people who asked for more pictures in my original topic...here you go!

First off, Pooh Bear's mom :wub: :
Poohsmom2.jpg

Poohsmom.jpg

Pooh Bear (Ignore the people...the only way to I can get decent pictures of him is to have someone hold him)
Poohside.jpg

Poohface.jpg

The Dwarf Mini they have there...
Dwarf2.jpg

Dwarfbaby.jpg

A random mother:
Chestnut.jpg

And finally...a little baby:
Itchy.jpg

Edit:
Woops, one more! Pooh's brother, Domino:
Domino.jpg

Yes, the pictures aren't the best...but these guys move a lot! :p

Omg!!! Beebies!!! :hyper: They are so adorable. :wub: Our family has always wanted to get a miniature horse... but we don't have time to take care of one. :/

If you think those babies are cute...wait until you see the week old ones! I'll try to take more pictures next time I go there. :wub:

Tempestuousfury said:
However... baby/ies in 5 and 6... 5 looks more like a yak (the face).

What's a yak? :p

And yes, it does look strange, because it's a birth deformity. She has a wonderful personality though.

Germanshepardlver - What kind of horse?! I wanna know, I wanna know! :lol:

:lol:

Isn't he? Gotta love that coloring...and the way his mane changes color right on the line. Too cute. :wub: It Looks like we are going to be showing him in the fall...so we'll see how he does! He was bred for showing...but the manners part could be a little problem. :p

well im looking for one yey!!

am wanting a 14hh horse or pony just a local show hack.Ill be getting it soon am so exited.I gave my old 11hh pony away to a friend with a huge farm so she could retire and get fat with all her little friends :D

This definitely filled my cuteness quotient for the day! :wub: what a nice looking horse you have there! And so photogenic! My babies always make unnatractive faces in front of a camera.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back