More Cute Pet Pictures

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Annastasia

s&b&tt
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Hee-hee, I know I've been overloading you guys with pictures in the last few weeks, but I've been sorting out all my pictures now that I have free time, and I keep finding cute ones. :p

Garbo cuddling with his Teddy:
100_0416.jpg

He always was a lazy guy...
Garbobed.jpg

Harley loves his ball!
IMG_3398.jpg

I can honestly say I have no idea what my cat is doing here... :blink:
IMG_5607.jpg

Taji, my pure-bred Bengal:
IMG_5616.jpg

He has a crush on the calendar horse...kisses her every morning (Not kidding about this one..he seriously does). :wub:
IMG_5626.jpg

IMG_5627.jpg

Speaking of horses...my three muskeeters:
Threemusketeers.jpg

IMG_5519.jpg

And Cloudy sporting his new hair-do:
IMG_5232.jpg

I'm done now...for a while. :look:

Edit: Gah...sorry about the mismatched sizes...Photobucket doesn't like me. :(

Hehe what a lovely collection cute piccies ! :wub:

Your horses are gorgeous what breed are they? all the pics of horses on here make me so sad, i had to give up my arab x welsh pony 8 yrs ago now and i still miss him so much :-( he will be an old man (25) now, i hope hes happy and being treated like he deserves with some one who understands him :(

Thanks for the replies!

Digital - Belgians. Sorry you had to give up your guy, that must have been heartbreaking!! :-(

Barracuda - Thank you! I'll have to get some more pictures of him, he really is a beautiful cat. He has a twin brother too, Cario.

Wow Annastasia, you have amazing pets. They are so gorgeous. And I especially love your muskateers. They are stunning. Taji is hysterical. He does know he's a cat? :wub: :lol: Keep well and keep the great pics coming. Carmen :D

Thanks you guys. :D

The Muskateers are looking a bit ratty, but their stunning-ness makes up for that. :p

Nope, Taji doesn't know he's a cat...he thinks he's king. :rolleyes:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back