More Ct Fry Pics

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
hmm ok, well my two betta's came from the same breeder, however she told me they were not related. I asked for them not to be, in case i ever did breed them.

I suppose there's every chance she just lied to me, or that the fish were not directly related, but were in some way... ?

hmm ok, well my two betta's came from the same breeder, however she told me they were not related. I asked for them not to be, in case i ever did breed them.

I suppose there's every chance she just lied to me, or that the fish were not directly related, but were in some way... ?

deformty usual not happen unless F5 generation related

Do you guys find that females grow faster than males or males grow faster, or equal?

I ask becuase if anything my female is bigger, always has been. which would surgest they are not from the same spawn if they grew at an equal rate.

Do you guys find that females grow faster than males or males grow faster, or equal?

I ask becuase if anything my female is bigger, always has been. which would surgest they are not from the same spawn if they grew at an equal rate.

My females grew faster, it takes longer for males fins to develop

Such a little cutie :wub:

I have several which are really turning out nice, there's some with all red fins and other like this one with blue in there too. This one is sort of all mixed up, but a few are blue, then red towards the tip's.

It's awsome watching them all getting there colours!

My females grew faster, it takes longer for males fins to develop

Not so much the fins, but there body size.

there is no proof for what causes the sinal defect but it is believed as said before that it could be generational or even genetical. Ive had a couple like this too and i know that they werent generational.

I know alot of people say that line breeding causes more defects but we only have one deformed fry in our spawn of 114 and they are F2s.

Anywayssssssssssss.....

what do you think of its colours, and do you say male or female? lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back