More Ct Fry Pics

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

CraigBaines

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Was looking at heygetsmart's thread and thought id put a pic up of one guy i managed to get.

He's not the biggest i have, nore the smallest, somwhere in the middle but his colours are starting to come out nicly and i think he looks great haha, well... he/she?? What do you guys think? :)

About 7 weeks old now.

1-1.jpg

2.jpg

it does have a spinal bend, but fry like this lead a very happy life. :good:

wow i was just wondering coz i wanted to bread bettas but i wouldnt be able to get the space for that many

It wont fix itself but it will lead a normal life, do many have bent spines?

Not sure you know lol, ill have to go and take a close look but not that i know of.

What causes it anyway?

Im not sure - Modaz will know, its not uncommon anyway I had a couple with bent spines who found new homes no worries

Well i just counted about 4/5 out of the 60 that have slight kinks, the one in the pic probally being the worste besides one!

i love his colours though lol. The kink doesnt bother me, ill be keeping one of the fry for myself, well actually i might be keeping 2/3...

There are plenty of people happy to give good homes to ones like that and as Daz and Tilly said they lead perfectly happy lives. We have one with a kinked spine in our spawn and he's one of the biggest.

There are plenty of people happy to give good homes to ones like that and as Daz and Tilly said they lead perfectly happy lives. We have one with a kinked spine in our spawn and he's one of the biggest.

Ol'a

i believe spine may due to inbreed or close relation of parrents for too many generation?

~boa sorte

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back