Moray Eel Tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
In the first vid, the big ole boy took that fish from you so gently! Not at all what I was expecting, lol! I don't know a thing about keeping marine fish, but I know healthy fish when I see them, and how incredible that tank is! Clearly a lot of love and work put into it, and it's paid off in spades!
Has the moray finished growing now? Or will he need an upgrade in the future?
Also loved the cat cameo, complaining that you were looking at the tank rather than paying attention to them! Cute.
Need to show the poor tang some love though! You admired and commented on each fish, and then the tang was swimming in front of the camera like "hey! Look at me! I'm beautiful too!" and you just turned away... brutal! :rofl:

In the first vid, the big ole boy took that fish from you so gently! Not at all what I was expecting, lol! I don't know a thing about keeping marine fish, but I know healthy fish when I see them, and how incredible that tank is! Clearly a lot of love and work put into it, and it's paid off in spades!
Has the moray finished growing now? Or will he need an upgrade in the future?
Also loved the cat cameo, complaining that you were looking at the tank rather than paying attention to them! Cute.
Need to show the poor tang some love though! You admired and commented on each fish, and then the tang was swimming in front of the camera like "hey! Look at me! I'm beautiful too!" and you just turned away... brutal! :rofl:
The Tess gets fed regularly which keeps him happy and when he is fed makes him alittle more subdued which is good lol
he has maybe a foot left in him in the Aquarium so not planning to upgrade at this point, we do have another 9x3x3ft tank coming but it will be for larger angels and tangs :)
We have 4 kitties, 3 ragdolls and 1 Maine coone and yes sometimes they do get alittle jelly with Dad focusing on the fish lol
OMG called out on the Tang and you are right, I did snob him to bits hahahaha
I will rectify this in the next video,
Glad you enjoyed the tank, we love it,

The Tess gets fed regularly which keeps him happy and when he is fed makes him alittle more subdued which is good lol
he has maybe a foot left in him in the Aquarium so not planning to upgrade at this point, we do have another 9x3x3ft tank coming but it will be for larger angels and tangs :)
We have 4 kitties, 3 ragdolls and 1 Maine coone and yes sometimes they do get alittle jelly with Dad focusing on the fish lol
OMG called out on the Tang and you are right, I did snob him to bits hahahaha
I will rectify this in the next video,
Glad you enjoyed the tank, we love it,
Does the tess have a name? He looks like a Bob to me.
Four long haired (but stunning breed!) cats? That's a lot of grooming! Are there any vids where the cats make an appearance? :D
The tang is my new favourite since he got completely blanked. Deserves a video all about him now. :)

Does the tess have a name? He looks like a Bob to me.
Four long haired (but stunning breed!) cats? That's a lot of grooming! Are there any vids where the cats make an appearance? :D
The tang is my new favourite since he got completely blanked. Deserves a video all about him now. :)
we normally just call him big boy (original hey) lol
Dont think we have the kitties near this tank as its set back in its own room alittle, but will check
and I will do a Blue tang only vid soon hahahah

@AdoraBelle Dearheart
Update, Blue Tang got some air play hahaha
all in all the tank it just magic

Yay! The tang got some love too! :lol: Made me smile to get this notification and see this, funny and sweet that you remembered and made sure to film him/her too, and tag me to let me know! :rofl:

Seriously though, the tank is looking incredible! The fish look so healthy and at home there. I don't know anything about keeping saltwater tanks, but can see how much work, love (and money!) went into this tank, and how great the fish look! Could watch that tank all day. I don't know how you get anything else done :)

The fish look nice, healthy and well fed, but I would like to see the eels in a different tank to the other fishes. The fish are stressed out and bolt to the opposite end of the tank any time the eels start moving around. This is especially noticeable in the first video (post #1). I would not like to live in that tank if I was a fish and had to contend with 4 rather large eels.

The fish look nice, healthy and well fed, but I would like to see the eels in a different tank to the other fishes. The fish are stressed out and bolt to the opposite end of the tank any time the eels start moving around. This is especially noticeable in the first video (post #1). I would not like to live in that tank if I was a fish and had to contend with 4 rather large eels.
Dear Dear Colin,
you need to understand your fish alittle better :)
I would not like you to live in the tank either, I think you would foul the water, if you need any tips of fish keeping and or maintenance of tanks feel free to pm me, I am a mountain on information,
The white eyes are probably one of the most harmless eels out there, and the Tess is a big old weapon, but we love him :)

Yay! The tang got some love too! :lol: Made me smile to get this notification and see this, funny and sweet that you remembered and made sure to film him/her too, and tag me to let me know! :rofl:

Seriously though, the tank is looking incredible! The fish look so healthy and at home there. I don't know anything about keeping saltwater tanks, but can see how much work, love (and money!) went into this tank, and how great the fish look! Could watch that tank all day. I don't know how you get anything else done :)
thanks miss,
also I do have some kitty pics I will post up soon, as a couple of them were chilling in front of the tank abit the other day :p

thanks miss,
also I do have some kitty pics I will post up soon, as a couple of them were chilling in front of the tank abit the other day :p
Yaayyy! I lost my last cat almost two years ago now, and along with still missing him, it's the first time in my life I haven't had a cat to care for, and it's strange. I miss it. We sorta help take care of a neighbours cat, but previously throughout my life we've always had a stray or unwanted cat turn up, or even had 2-3 at a time. Both cats and dogs though, along with other pets, so I still have plenty of pets to care for! But cats are unique, and I love to fawn over other people's beautiful cats!

Yaayyy! I lost my last cat almost two years ago now, and along with still missing him, it's the first time in my life I haven't had a cat to care for, and it's strange. I miss it. We sorta help take care of a neighbours cat, but previously throughout my life we've always had a stray or unwanted cat turn up, or even had 2-3 at a time. Both cats and dogs though, along with other pets, so I still have plenty of pets to care for! But cats are unique, and I love to fawn over other people's beautiful cats!
I have always loved kitties, so has my wife so its a win win, with the fish and snakes and spiders, the chooks etc around the place, my Wife's mum breeds Ragdoll's so we have 3 of them, and wanted a Maine Coon forever, so had to obviously get one hehe
This is Yammie (Maine Coon) and Jaffle (Seal Point Ragdoll) these 2 boys love each other,
we have Goku (Ragdoll) and Lani (only little girl) they were snoozing somewhere else lol

Attachments

• puds.jpg
    puds.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 45
  • puds1.jpg
    puds1.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 42
  • puds2.jpg
    puds2.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 43
  • puds3.jpg
    puds3.jpg