Video Molting Crayfish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
You get the best photos and videos!

I love how she seemed like she needed to have a little rest and gather herself before springing out of the moult. Wiggle wiggle wiggle... aaand rest, then POP! So cute!

She really does think of the pot as home doesn't she? And the moult means she's growing! Yay!

You get the best photos and videos!

I love how she seemed like she needed to have a little rest and gather herself before springing out of the moult. Wiggle wiggle wiggle... aaand rest, then POP! So cute!

She really does think of the pot as home doesn't she? And the moult means she's growing! Yay!
She loves the clay pots. She's sitting in the smaller one right now lol
20200925_200526.jpg

20200925_200735.jpg

You're making me want a crayfish! And I really, honestly can't do another tank. Nope. Nuh uh. No way. Stop looking at me like that, adorable freshly moulted crayfish.

You're making me want a crayfish! And I really, honestly can't do another tank. Nope. Nuh uh. No way. Stop looking at me like that, adorable freshly moulted crayfish.
She has this way of making the cutest faces. Just stares right into your soul with those beady little black eyes...
20200923_191609.jpg
20200922_202848.jpg

I feel bad for eating crayfish now. Those googly eyes :blink:
What do you keep her with?
Nothing except some pest snails. Shes by herself though she's a sort of cray that can be kept with upper level fish.
Some say cories are okay, but I dont trust that 1) she will win a race to food and 2) she won't nip a cory. So I keep her on her own in her own little tank. She didnt like my cherry shrimp so theyre kept separately lol she doesn't grow big. 1.5 to 2 inches tops.

Shes an orange Mexican Dwarf Crayfish

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back