Molly/Platy fry

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

ThatFishGirl6231

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Today i found 22 fry in my tank. I don't know whether they are mollies or platies because I have boys and girls of both, and none of my girls looked preggo. I am pretty sure they are mollies though. Anyways, just in advance, if they are still alive in 2-3 months, is there anyone who lives in Orange County, CA, who would want them? I'm thinking I want to sell them for $2 each, but I might just give them away for free lol. I might want to keep like 2 or 3 for my community tank but, its only 20g L and it's not that big.

What colour are they?
Baby platies and mollies are usually the same colour as their parents. If they are yellow or orange, they are probably platies. If they are black, gold or silver, then mollies.

What colour are they?
Baby platies and mollies are usually the same colour as their parents. If they are yellow or orange, they are probably platies. If they are black, gold or silver, then mollies.
they are a very pale yellow. My platies are both orange, but my female molly is yellow. im stumped.

What colour are they?
Also mollies can be yellow or orange. But red and orange platies as newborns do start off a bit more pale orange or a bit more pale red before the intensity of the color shows up. Same goes for swordtails.
pictures of adults and babies?
I agree... pictures may tell more about them...

I'm sorry everyone. I can't do pictures BUT I will find one on the internet that looks like them.

1614912301841.png
They look like this (this is not them though.)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back