Molly Fry!!!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

chemflex

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I have Molly fry, I came downstairs this morning to find 5 little baby black molly's in my tank!!!

How do I post pictures in different topics? Or, can I only post them in members aquarium pictures?

Only in the members aquarium photos sorry! :X :( Glad to hear you are a parent!! Keep feeding them in small doses and often and watch them grow!! :thumbs:

Yep, I initially found just the one, but after a thourough search I now have 24 of the little blighters :D

Thomas A. Anderson said:
Yep, I initially found just the one, but after a thourough search I now have 24 of the little blighters :D
How big are they now TAA ? :)

I must agree with TAA, i actually got some black molly fry on wednesday. My embarassingly slow pair of Dwarf puffer Fish went into my giant ball of weed and what i thought was 5 fry(born very large<about 6mm>, to a 1st time mom) turned into 19! I swear, there is more fry than mother molly!

Is it normal for a 1st time mother to have 7mm long fry?, let alone 19 of them?, i've never had this happen before!

Disaster, my breeding net somehow became damaged and the netting fell of the frame. Before I had the chance to try and fix it some of my other fish went on a feeding frenzy. I can only see at least 4 left (out of 23).

Ah well try again next time :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :-( :-( :-( :no: :no:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back