Mollies Having to many babies

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

If u eat chicken or beef ior veal or pork same things animals often kept in.all confined spaces. At least if u have plants fry can hide..making a new enthusiast worry about saving all their fry or being a bad fish owner is not gonna help them like this hoby
I agree that you should not worry too much about all of the fry surviving.
However if you are going to purposely have a tank with lots of fry then you should not be specifically introducing a predator to control them.
If for no other reason it will certainly stress the adult fish to see their fry being chased and eaten.
TBH I am not concerned if any fish owner, new or old, enjoys the hobby if it is at the detriment of the fishes quality of life.

I agree that you should not worry too much about all of the fry surviving.
However if you are going to purposely have a tank with lots of fry then you should not be specifically introducing a predator to control them.
If for no other reason it will certainly stress the adult fish to see their fry being chased and eaten.
TBH I am not concerned if any fish owner, new or old, enjoys the hobby if it is at the detriment of the fishes quality of life.
If you look at the guys original thread he was dealing w too many fry. And didn't know what to do. He had even.removed the males but because mollies can hold sperm they kept having babies. He was at a loss.

Most reactions

trending

Back