Moderators ?

I scrolled by the moderators' secret chamber a few weeks ago, and the door was open. One wall was lined with hot tubs, but they were full of Discus. There was a bar made out of stacked up API Master Test Kit boxes, and lot of funny looking liquids in fancy bottles behind. The waiters were all elk, and they were watching the door for who came in very nervously. There was a bridge structure on the east wall, with cages full of trolls under it, which showed the moderators respected their habitat needs in captivity.

There was sixties British pop playing, lots of Who and Small Faces stuff, and the people in there were really badly dressed. The chairs were solid - full of mods, but no rockers.

I left very quickly.

I get it now. This is bigger than I thought. I better run before I find out things I shouldn't have.
OIP.lv9-mXPegf4hoKUTU2iIuAHaEg

I scrolled by the moderators' secret chamber a few weeks ago, and the door was open. One wall was lined with hot tubs, but they were full of Discus. There was a bar made out of stacked up API Master Test Kit boxes, and lot of funny looking liquids in fancy bottles behind. The waiters were all elk, and they were watching the door for who came in very nervously. There was a bridge structure on the east wall, with cages full of trolls under it, which showed the moderators respected their habitat needs in captivity.

There was sixties British pop playing, lots of Who and Small Faces stuff, and the people in there were really badly dressed. The chairs were solid - full of mods, but no rockers.

I left very quickly.
Sounds about right...

Actually, we mods sit in the boardroom at our corporate office overlooking the Hudson river in Manhattan drinking fine wine and eating caviar as we peruse the forums for violators who break the rules. We laugh and chuckle about some of our members as we decide which members get the ban hammer.
penthouse-jpeg.132730

Last edited:
Actually, we mods sit in our corporate office overlooking the Hudson river in Manhattan drinking fine wine and eating caviar as we peruse the forums for violators who break the rules. We laugh and chuckle about some of our members as we decide which members get the ban hammer.
penthouse-jpeg.132730
ayy can I visit HQ? I'm like 20 minutes from the Hudson.

When I first got here, I was asked to come over from another forum where I also admin. At that time the two were owned by the same people. This forum was the wild west and it took hours of staring at the screen to get it sorted. We still get moments of difficulty that take our very hard working mods a lot of time to figure out and get taken care of. For the most part people are here to learn and teach about fish.

That is something the mods will tell you I often say, "Just talk about fish!"

When I first got here, I was asked to come over from another forum where I also admin. At that time the two were owned by the same people. This forum was the wild west and it took hours of staring at the screen to get it sorted. We still get moments of difficulty that take our very hard working mods a lot of time to figure out and get taken care of. For the most part people are here to learn and teach about fish.

That is something the mods will tell you I often say, "Just talk about fish!"
It is definitely the non-fish threads that cause the most trouble.

It is definitely the non-fish threads that cause the most trouble.
I suspect the site would be better without them - way better. I like the decision to not count them in post counts, because some people just seem to want to run up numbers. I don't know why. If you get to 300 posts, and don't have as many reactions as posts, I figure you're doing something wrong.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back