Mississippi Map Turtle

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

stucolls

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi guys, im selling my Mississippi Map Turtle because I just don have the time anymore to look after him, promotions at work and a fast growing baby means im ust way to busy and its not fair on the little chap.

I will seperate but ideally im looking for the whole lot to go as one.

Mississippi Map Turtle
Square tank
internal filter
Heat lamp (spot lamp)
Lamp Clamp
and rocks/food

I only bought it all in March and the lamp/clamp and turtle cost me £100 alone.

Im looking for £70 ono

Thanks

Stu (Torquay)

p.s definately will not post

Will I have to upgrade his living quarters? and can I not put sand in the tank?

dude mississippi map turtle for 100£ ? you was ripped off! my lfs has always done them for 20£ish.
but they are really cute little guys so anyone wanting something slightly different from fish i highly recomend you to give them a try they are really fun

+ ace yes you can, i keep mine with sand

No the whole thing, Turtle, light etc was vr £100 the turtle himself was £30 I think?

Oh yeah sorry to answer your question Ace, he does fine in the tank he's in, he would probably like a slightly bigger tank bu he seems happy in mine, always swimmingaround and basking onthe rocks. Yes sand is fine also

oh sorry i thought you meant, AND the turtle cost me 100£ alone. my bad.
the mis. map is one of the smaller turtles and the females get the biggest which is eventual 8", when you have a really hot summers day (one of the 14 in the whole brittish year) you can put them outside as i do, in a guineapig run to bask in the sun and put some water bowl with them and make them ramps in and out.

No the whole thing, Turtle, light etc was vr £100 the turtle himself was £30 I think?

Oh yeah sorry to answer your question Ace, he does fine in the tank he's in, he would probably like a slightly bigger tank bu he seems happy in mine, always swimmingaround and basking onthe rocks. Yes sand is fine also

No chance of postage?

No lol, I wouldnt have the faintest idea how to post a turtle with a tank/lamp/filter!

The rockyou could prob do without as you can get them in your local stream or LFS so that would bring the weight down.

If you wanted to do some detective work on my behalf and tell me how to do it and what it might cost id consider it.

No lol, I wouldnt have the faintest idea how to post a turtle with a tank/lamp/filter!

The rockyou could prob do without as you can get them in your local stream or LFS so that would bring the weight down.

If you wanted to do some detective work on my behalf and tell me how to do it and what it might cost id consider it.
Theres something called reptile taxi I think, that will post reptiles next day delivery...

Tried looking on the reptile taxi website, its down at the moment, as soon as I can get some kindof postal quote I will let you know.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back