Missing Neons

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Le FishĂȘ

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
So I have a 120L tank with a pleco, a weather loach, a zebra loach, 3 salfin mollies, 2 ballon mollies, 2 platys, 6 guppies and 6 neon tetras (now 4). Overnight 2 went missing. What could have happened?

Hi!
Is your tank densely decorated? They could be hiding, or if they died their bodies could be stuck.
I’ve heard that plecos are also known to eat dead or dying fish. But that depends on the size of your pleco.

Hi!
Is your tank densely decorated? They could be hiding, or if they died their bodies could be stuck.
I’ve heard that plecos are also known to eat dead or dying fish. But that depends on the size of your pleco.
Hnm.. yes there is plenty if space to hide and one of the neons was really old and was probably dying of age but still that leaves one neon left. He was brand new, got it with the other 4 a week ago.

Hi!
I dont think hes hiding though cause i searched the tank

Hnm.. yes there is plenty if space to hide and one of the neons was really old and was probably dying of age but still that leaves one neon left. He was brand new, got it with the other 4 a week ago.
If they’re new, it’s possible that they could’ve died out of stress in a new environment. It’s common for one or two fish to die when you first get them

If they’re new, it’s possible that they could’ve died out of stress in a new environment. It’s common for one or two fish to die when you first get them
Hnm...thats a shame

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back