Missing Bolivian ram

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
Angels need a far bigger tank then what you have them in and im surprised your jack dempsey hasnt killed all your fish. Getting the other RAM out ASAP would be recommended as they are a community fish not to be kept with large aggressive cichlids like dempseys and even tiger barbs and rainbow sharks will pick on bully a RAM as will convicts.
Rehome the RAM and the Angels as the barbs will pick on them as will the convicts and dempsey and when the convicts breed theyll kill everything in your tank protecting their eggs then fry.
Good luck, sounds like you got some bad advice from whoever sold you these fish

At 7.5 German I think that works out as 134ppm which would mean you have quite soft water
Yes, that's at the upper end of soft, but still soft.

Angels need a far bigger tank then what you have them in and im surprised your jack dempsey hasnt killed all your fish. Getting the other RAM out ASAP would be recommended as they are a community fish not to be kept with large aggressive cichlids like dempseys and even tiger barbs and rainbow sharks will pick on bully a RAM as will convicts.
Rehome the RAM and the Angels as the barbs will pick on them as will the convicts and dempsey and when the convicts breed theyll kill everything in your tank protecting their eggs then fry.
Good luck, sounds like you got some bad advice from whoever sold you these fish
The convicts are both female for that reason they donā€™t like each other very much but surprisingly shy with the others for convicts my barbs in a large school and dispense the aggression among themselves the only fish I can say that is being bullied is my red tail shark and thatā€™s only because he refuses to share the pleco cave and keeps trying to take over the page jd spot , I know they like there own spot in the tank and admit I have made some mistakes and on paper my tank may seem like madness but these fish have been kept in the same tank for years and all grew around each other , other than the rams they have only been in my tank half of there life and other than my mistakes on water hardness Iā€™m pretty sure these fish will still live together for years to come

The convicts are both female for that reason they donā€™t like each other very much but surprisingly shy with the others for convicts my barbs in a large school and dispense the aggression among themselves the only fish I can say that is being bullied is my red tail shark and thatā€™s only because he refuses to share the pleco cave and keeps trying to take over the page jd spot , I know they like there own spot in the tank and admit I have made some mistakes and on paper my tank may seem like madness but these fish have been kept in the same tank for years and all grew around each other , other than the rams they have only been in my tank half of there life and other than my mistakes on water hardness Iā€™m pretty sure these fish will still live together for years to come
Cool. Good luck!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back