Miracle - Found In The Tip!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ohhh...his little eye looks so much better and he has fattened up so well. thank you for heloing that poor kitty. id have done just the same!
his story alone is worth POTM! glad hes doing so much better!
does he like to purr? that is one of my favorite sounds in the entire world...cats purring! and the kneading! :blush: does he do that? ALL THE BEST FOR YOU BOTH!
cheers!

i have a cat that had feline herpes as a kitten and is now blind in both eyes but she gets around really well. one eye had to be removed and the other one is blind.

well, when he eats his meat he will purr and then go to sleep in it lol, thats how we know if he is going to fall asleep as he tends to pur before hand, what do you mean by kneading? if its padding then yes he does lol, no body has told me how to enter him into this potm still lol

Up top where all the Pinned topics are on the household pets section you will see the second topic down "august pet of the month nonimations"

post the photo your kitten was nominated for ( i think its the second to last photo of the recent batch you posted)

Along with the picture, post the name of your kitty and the members here who nomiated it.

Glad to see he's doing well. Has been a rollar coaster ride for ya. Hand reared cats are ALWAYS the best, imo. They are the most friendly, loving, well adjusted ones.

Glad this lil guy got nominated :) i would've seconded.

to finaly update on how he is doing for any who care to know......

heres a recent picture i took about the other day...

DSC00890.jpg

hehe! i think he is copying simba, our other cat (who he loves btw!) and i took this video like half an hour ago so cute!

http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r175/razer12121/?action=view&current=MOV00894.flv

he is such a brilliant kitten! im so glad we gave him anouther chanced aned saved him, he seems to always go to sleep in the most oddest of places, he is no end of going into empty bags to go to sleep in!! lol he has such character :rolleyes:

wow, he looks great compared to the first photos. His eye is looking great. All 5 of my cats and my dog were all rescues too, it is so hard not to get attached. Good for you for taking him on and giving him such a loving home. :wub:

oh my gosh i just read this story from start to finish and i have tears in my eyes and am so close to blubbering!

thank god for people like you, there jus isnt enough of you, well done and congratulations on a wonderful, snoring, little boy!

did he have cat flu as a baby? looks like classic symptoms in the first few pics. do you still get help from the CPL?

i cant take any more cats on, i have four already, but to do my bit i have applied for work with the CPL as treasurer and fosterer (has to be outside though), but this is my way of helping the poor little ones out

once again,

congratulations and well done, shame there isnt a Pet OWNER of the Month!

lol thanks :blush: ye we do, my sister takes in kittens that are rejected by there mums and hand rears them, she brings them to our house and we all do our bit to help out feeding and such its nice to see them grow from fragile little guys to beautiful adults, (yep im a bloke who loves cats lol) miracle did have a type of flu when he was younger yes, it nearly killed him twice!! the vet has said the problem with his eye wont ever go away which is a shame, but it will play up most when he is ill, at the mo we belive he has a cold! odd as he doesnt go out yet :rolleyes: either way im sure i can find some more of the pics ive got of him! i will have to post them up

well....i cant seem to find any of the old pictures i have of him :( but i have got a few new ones!

this was taken just as he decided to sneeze!! lol bless him :rolleyes:

DSCF0017.jpg

and although not a very clear picture i do like this one

DSCF0016DesktopResolution.jpg

going to have to get some more, we have to take him to the vets mind, poor guy has yet anouther problem with his eye....and he was sneezing blood last night....

to top it of we think he has mental issues....or more so post-traumatic? im not sure what you would call it but the for the first time when the bin men came they used there trucks crushing thing in the back (sorry im unsure as to what its called) either way the noise is really loud and horrible....the same noise that miracle would of heard! my god ive not seen him so scared!! he ran out of the front room into the kitchen and wouldn't come out from behind the fridge! poor guy could this be a problem?? or would you guys say thats pretty normal consider what he went through??

no he doest....we thought that as well, but no he has a cold, also although you cannot notice to well in the pictures half his face is lower then the other half!! the vet noticed it and pointed it out, he believes that is why he is having so many problems with his eye, we are taking him back to the vet again on Monday though he just keeps sleeping now....

Geez!!... can any one animal have so many setbacks in only 9 lives???.. poor thing ( revisit your heading.... I was too scared to open up... expecting the worst)!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back