Miniature Horses

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Annastasia

s&b&tt
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Yep, more Mini Pictures! :p It was their first day out in 3 days after the snow, so they were excited.

Gambler, one of the stallions.
IMG_2006.jpg

Gambler looking at the girls..."so close...yet so far".
IMG_2007.jpg

This is their version of water cooler talk.
IMG_2002.jpg

And these are the cute ones. :wub:
Do I know you?
IMG_2014.jpg

IMG_2013.jpg

aawwww gorgeous.I have a friend breeds spotted Miniature horses :wub:
I have just got a 32" black shetland mare as a companion for my 16.2 mare

Anna! Congrats on being made a mod! Somehow I managed to miss that...unless it hasn't been announced yet...!

Gorgeous ponies, as usual! POTM nom for the 4th pic!

coongratulons on becoming a mod just realized that and i voted for your horses in the potm

nice mini horses my cousin has one and he used to show it and he won over 10,000 in shows he has i think 5 other regular horses that he shows and he is only 9 now i think its pretty sweet

Thanks everyone, for the very nice comments. :)

aawwww gorgeous.I have a friend breeds spotted Miniature horses :wub:
I have just got a 32" black shetland mare as a companion for my 16.2 mare
Awww, I love Paint Minis. Or do you mean Appaloosas? Either way, I love both of them. :lol: Actually, one I have growing up now is a Pintaloosa, which is a cross, as you might be able to tell by the name. She's white, and either grey or orangish. She was born too late to be shaved, so nobody knows what color she's going to turn out to be. In a few months, I'll post some pictures of her shaved and we'll see!

Shetlands are great horses too. I've noticed a lot of people get Shetlands or Minis for companions for their big horses. Does it work out well? I've always had my Minis and big ones seperated.

Anna! Congrats on being made a mod! Somehow I managed to miss that...unless it hasn't been announced yet...!

Gorgeous ponies, as usual! POTM nom for the 4th pic!

Thanks Puffer. And thanks for the nomination. I'm sure you all are sick of my pictures by now, but I just love my little guys. You all should be able to bear better with me as we get into the spring, with all the newborns. Cute little bundles of fluff. :wub:

coongratulons on becoming a mod just realized that and i voted for your horses in the potm

nice mini horses my cousin has one and he used to show it and he won over 10,000 in shows he has i think 5 other regular horses that he shows and he is only 9 now i think its pretty sweet

Thanks, and thanks for voting for them!

$10, 000 in shows! Geez, all I get is a ribbon. :lol: What does he show (class) and where?

POTM for the last one, what absolute dolls!!! ^_^

Thanks everyone. I love my little guys. :wub:

atmmachine - Yes, please do let me know. I need to get into that buisness! :lol:

Synirr - Thanks for the nomination! I was hoping that one would get nominated, I just adore that picture. They've become best buddies, which is funny, because the one on the left is the shyest of anyone, and the one on the right is VERY friendly. However, they seem to be rubbing off on each other and becoming lovely little horses.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back