Mini S D Card

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

madgap

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I got a new 2GB Mini SD card yesterday and I decided to put all the songs from my computer onto it. 'Cause I use my mobile phone at work as an mp3 player.
I did it by the drag and drop method. But, after completing about a hundred tracks it stopped. I tried repeatedly to no avail.
I looked at the properties which said I'd used about a quarter of the card.

In short, I'm baffled. Why can I not get any more on?

Did it give you any error messages? How have you got the card formatted?

Have you tried like only dragging a certain amount of songs onto it at a time?

I am having a nightmare with my memory card aswell. I have about 14 songs and my phone constantly says i don't have enough memory to recieve texts anymore!
I am stumped as i have only used 77mb on a 2g card!

Formated?...
All I dd was plug it into the card reader. Open the file. Open my song file, Pick up all the songs, then drag them over to the other open file. After so long an error thingy popped up. So I tried with just one song at a time. No good.
Then I put te card back into my phone. Checked the memory. No where near half full. So I bluetoothed a song to my phone. I tried to save it but it was having non of it.
I had to delete some stuff before it would allow me to save.

It's hardly worth having a big memory if you cant use it!

Okay, I've figured it out. :hyper:

Put your card into your card reader. Place the card reader into a sutable hole. (Mine fits best into a USB port)

Click on the 'My Computer' icon on your desktop.

If you've put the card into your USB port correctly then you can RIGHT click the icon that says 'Removable disc E:'

Here you should find an icon that gives you the option to 'Defragment', and also to 'format' your card. But don't just look at the icons. You have to click them.

Once done, you're on your way to becoming a computer wizard level one.

It worked for me.

Si :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back