Mini-Jaws (Warning: Terrifying footage ahead!)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
The tail curl always gets me with Puffers....

"Not really that interested.....just checking it out....giving it the evil eye from this side....still giving it the evil eye from the other side.....not interested....just minding my own business....just curl myself a little closer.....a little closer....it moved, so pretend to ignore it....little bit closer.....come to mummy my little tasty morsel....hehehehe....you thought you could get away.....you can't get away from me....oh no....you are done for my little tasty morsel"

"Not really that interested.....just checking it out....giving it the evil eye from this side....still giving it the evil eye from the other side.....not interested....just minding my own business....just curl myself a little closer.....a little closer....it moved, so pretend to ignore it....little bit closer.....come to mummy my little tasty morsel....hehehehe....you thought you could get away.....you can't get away from me....oh no....you are done for my little tasty morsel"
whats a morsal?

That video is just brilliant 😂

And this is so true.......it made me chuckle to myself reading this, so funny!!

Used to have a puffer myself (green spotted) and "she" was so much fun, they have so much personality!

ETA: No idea if mine was actually female or not, I always just referred to her as female because I named her Dot :)

You should have told me it was MA 15+. That is going to haunt me for years!
I had nightmares last night - I can't even bear to go into my kitchen near the tank! :eek:

DPs are always doing that, lol! My Figure 8 does the same thing. My Green Spotted Puffer is more like real Jaws, though - he tears some stuff up!

That video is just brilliant 😂

And this is so true.......it made me chuckle to myself reading this, so funny!!

Used to have a puffer myself (green spotted) and "she" was so much fun, they have so much personality!

ETA: No idea if mine was actually female or not, I always just referred to her as female because I named her Dot :)
Green Spotted Puffers are one of my favorites - there's no way to sex them other than dissection, unfortunately, and they've never been naturally bred in captivity. I think there's been some artifically inseminated eggs to hatch, though!

I just woke up. My house is now Puffer Proof. I have barricaded every door and wall, Also, my fish are now under a 40kg weigh so they can't get out. I require immediate assistance! WAit no! The pUFfers are HeRE................

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back