Mines/catacombs Of Paris ?

I've been to Paris and the Catacombs. To be honest, I didn't find them scary as they're just bones. It could be considered a little claustrophobic however, but I dealt with it fine (I am claustrophobic). The Catacombs in Italy (Rome I think) are better. There, they have actual preserved bodies that hang on the walls and lay in cases on the floor, including the preserved body of a two year old girl. I would love to go and see it but lack the funds.

In conclusion, go and see the Paris Catacombs but, if you do, go early in the morning as the line gets rather long!

Edit: The sections featured in that video aren't open to the public. But the bit that is is well lit and easy to walk through with no water!

i spent the rest of the night up untill about 3 in the morning watching loads and loads of them.....

Thanks Lellowfish, I might go if we have time, we're only there 2 days & my sister wants to drag me round the museums

ahh ive never been to scotland! i will take a look at those vids and then decide if i want to go or not :p haha
some pretty freaky and weird stuff has happened in my house before, and i always end up sitting up watching creepy scary videos on my own, which is not good :lol:

You're welcome, Cazgar. Only thing about the Catacombs is they don't allow flash photography (there are security dotted about) as it "disturbs the dead."

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back