Mines/catacombs Of Paris ?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

kylealastairlove

Fish Addict
Reaction score
anybody heard about the catacombs underneath paris, quite an interesting and a bit creepy story, said to go 100's of feet down and its dangerous because its so easy to get lost in, full of human remains and stuff, a video camera was found down there once, showing footage of somebody who was down there probably got scared got lost started to run then suddenly drops the camera and dissapears and never been heard of again, theres said to be the entrance to hell there too :crazy: :huh:

check this video, interesting stuff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBrkrnrkbsE

:)

Yes, very interesting. I used to watch this show all the time.

My question is, when they were walking all over those bones, where the heck were the skulls??? I only saw a couple of them. What the heck WAS that??

I was scared by the beginning. :( didn't even get through 10 seconds. I figure with this kind of stuff I don't wanna know so that it can't scare me to death.

yeah i didnt see many skulls to be honest, probably buried underneath all the other bones, that bit was a bit weird i wanted the guy to go through that passage aswell :( see what was there.
hmm it is a little bit eerie and creepy, makes me feel a bit weird when i watch it!

Thats so awesome. I would love to go around the world and discover the past for myself. Especially catacombs that are buried beneath some of the oldest churches/cathedrals still standing.

im not sure what show it was on :/

yeah its really interesting id love to go around finding and exploring the forgotten places in the world like this :)

Yes, very interesting. I used to watch this show all the time.

My question is, when they were walking all over those bones, where the heck were the skulls??? I only saw a couple of them. What the heck WAS that??
There are a lot of other (and stronger!) bones in the human body than the skull, chances are a lot of the skulls in the pile were buried or crushed by the other bodies.

I understand that, but there was a distinct LACK of any skulls or parts of skulls in what I saw. The whole thing was creepy.

meh, once you've been underneath scotland then that seems amatuer...

I'll take Scotland, thanks. Paris would be cool, but Scotland wins hands down!

Spooky! I'm going to Paris later this year, wonder if it's open to the public.
Yes I love creepy stuff like that

well i've just sat here for a good 3 hours watching vidoes from the same guys... and my house is haunted anyway.... oh bother... i'm sleeping outside tonight!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back