The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear friends,
I joined this group to talk about tropical fish. What have I done to provoke
you ? Is it only that I live in the USA? You do not know me. I have had an
aquarium since 1964. I have a small farm on the Clark Fork River in Montana. I do not agree with everything my government does, if that is why you have decided to hate me. Do you agree with your government
always? Should I judge you by that? Lets be friends, and talk about
fish. Satek

no we do not hate you, as i said you were very rude, we expect to be
treated with respect as we would most certainly have given you,
we are all here because of are hobby well are love and that is fish,
so i think its best if we started again. :thumbs:

Ok just letting off a bit of steam, friends it is............sorry got on my high horse a little, dont mean half i said. sorry anyway done part water change and some improvement i take it its just patiants now.....oh god i hate that big, cant wait for anything

PS its nowt to do with u being in US, i just dont agree with some of americas stances on certain subject, but it not any of your fault, that life !

now cayote patiancts is a virtu , sheesh you should no that you keep shrimps lol :lol:

You put the writing down as if you were preaching it too me like i had to do it your way, because that was the best

I'm closing this topic we'll have no arguing on this forum. If you have more questions about the actual topic ie "Milky water" post a new topic. It seems to me that both of you are arguing about something completely insignificant and very minor. If you still wish to argue than do it by email if you must but like I said why can't we all be friends? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Back