Midas cichlid

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Andy fish

Reaction score
Hi everyone just thought I'd post a picture of my Midas cichlid he's great differently the tank boss around 10 inches
PXL_20230507_162314553.jpg

Wow his colors are beautiful! Can you put up a picture of your whole tank? The fish in the background looks really cool too.

Wow his colors are beautiful! Can you put up a picture of your whole tank? The fish in the background looks really cool too.
Hi am away at the moment but tomorrow will get some pics up tomorrow of my tanks this was my Midas only 3 months ago a tiny little thing he is now a proper stud
PXL_20230213_200558810.jpg

Oh that trip sounds like a lot of fun. I am not actually from Florida I live in New York. I am not sure why it says that and I am not sure how to change it lol. I have been to Florida a few times and it is amazing so I hope you have a great trip.

Oh that trip sounds like a lot of fun. I am not actually from Florida I live in New York. I am not sure why it says that and I am not sure how to change it lol. I have been to Florida a few times and it is amazing so I hope you have a great trip.
Many thanks I am from boring London where it's cold 11 months of the year lol

Boring London! I would love to live there or at least visit one day. It being so cold though would be kind of to bad

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back