Micro-terrarium

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

I Like Rare Fish

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hi guys! A restaurant serves their poke in plastic orbs which you can take home (see picture). I’m looking for ideas for how to plant it, what to use, and if I could stock with some sort of isopod. Ideas?
DC616204-EFE8-4A49-BE1A-3F0FA79B7E2F.jpeg
B9722303-7644-4315-9654-BEA01CE73A22.jpeg

Are there any ferns that would work
anything small enough to fit in there would work.
if you have aquarium ferns, you can take the little babies, and grow them in there. most of them can be grown out of water
in fact, any aquarium plant that can grow emersed like, anubias, buce, crypts, bacopa, rotala, aquarium mosses, baby sword plants can probably grow in the high-humidity sphere

It wouldn’t be high humidity, just a spray every day or so. What terrarium ferns.
Is it closed? if it is closed than it is high humidity because little water escapes
terrarium ferns include pacific maidenhair, not really a fern, but asparagus fern/ever green mini asparagus, lemon button, many types of bolbitis ferns

Is it closed? if it is closed than it is high humidity because little water escapes
terrarium ferns include pacific maidenhair, not really a fern, but asparagus fern/ever green mini asparagus, lemon button, many types of bolbitis ferns
closed. Will these ferns grow to big? Will they need trimming? Any kind of small ivy-vine-like plants?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back