Micro Sized Fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Gill

Store Manager Coalville Aquatics
Reaction score
So this morning I paid a Visit to one of my top 3 LFS'. And as soon as I saw these, I Knew I had to have them for my 1G tank that sits on my Desk at work.
I bought 5 Mosquito Rasbora, And I can barely tell they are in the tank they are so small. I think i may need to increase their numbers to around 15 to even notice them. Going to have fun in the morning as coworkers try to spot them in the tank.

They look very cool, I want some too but can never find any *pouts*

They are so cool, spent most of the day watching them, they were very skittish 1st thing but were out and about swimming around during the day

If I had them on my desk at work I don't think i'd actually get round to doing any work :p lol!

When they're settled i'd love to see some pics :D

i have looked on their profile, by going through google and it says they are 1 1/4 inch so they are not tiny then i was expecting like 1cm fish

If I had them on my desk at work I don't think i'd actually get round to doing any work :p lol!

When they're settled i'd love to see some pics :D

I will Take a Camera Into work to take some pix later in the week.

Is these the same as the brigitte rasboras

i have these in my 55 ltr hex i got a group of 30 of them cos they are diddy , they are only just over 1cm

1026.jpg

1025.jpg

1024.jpg

1023.jpg

Gill !! Your Back Nice To Hear From You Again :) And Cant Wait For Pics :D
Regards Tropicman.

Howdy, Will Get some tomorrow forgot the Camera this morning. To Busy watching Bleach

Is these the same as the brigitte rasboras

i have these in my 55 ltr hex i got a group of 30 of them cos they are diddy , they are only just over 1cm

Yep Same fish just a Different Name for them. I really Like them, Each time a Customer comes in they stare at them and ask loads of Questions about the tank and where they can get one from. And the Fish as-well.

Whoops Checked the Camera last night and forgot to turn it off, so went to take pix this morning and its dead. Oh well try again tomorrow.

Whoops Checked the Camera last night and forgot to turn it off, so went to take pix this morning and its dead. Oh well try again tomorrow.

i do that lol :)
would like to see pic of someone elses cos they are soooo cute :)

Most reactions

Back