Mick 85 - July 2021 Tank of the Month Winner (17 to 30 G)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
We have a winner in Fishforums.net
July 2021 Tank
of the Month Contest
We had 6 awesome tanks entered in this month's TOTM contest featuring tanks sized 17 to 30 gallons, but only one could win...

And the winner is.......
:band:
:hooray:
Mick85
Let's all congratulate him
:drinks:
Here's the winning tank and its description

20210629_184601-jpg.139175
May as well enter the first of my breeder tanks that I just finished!
It's approx 18g 60x30x36cm starfire glass tank.
Substrate: bottom layer is organic garden soil, middle layer is Amazonia 2.0/gravel mix and capping is ADA La Plata sand.
Hardscape: round lava rock and spiderwood.
Plants:
Background: Pink baby tears. alternanthera reineckii, rotala rotundifolia colorata (was tissue culture so still growing), filigree milfoil.
Midground: AR mini, S.Repens, Hygrophila Corymbosa, crypt wendtii brown, java fern, hydrocotyle tripartita Japan, mayaca fluviatilis,
Foreground: Monte carlo, eleocharis acicularis hairgrass.
Moss: Mini Taiwan moss and Java moss.

No livestock so far as I'm still cycling the tank but I hope to eventually house some pea puffers and try to get some babies!

Last edited:
Congrat to Mick85 on your super cool 18 gallon nicely set up tank. You will soon receive a TOTM Winner banner in your profile area and you will be added to our Tank of the Month Wall of Fame
We have a tie for 2nd place - PorshaF and Sunnyspots both had worthy tanks in the contest. Nicely done, people.
For those who didn't enter or didn't win, be sure to enter a future TOTM contest .

We are now accepting entries in our very popular Pet of the Month contest. We have just 4 spots left so don't miss out on showing off your household pet.

Last edited:
It's a bit of a mess at the moment, it's become a storage tank for plants for my new tank haha

Thank you.

20210715_201453.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back