Mexican Dwarf Crayfish

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Went rock collecting, thinking an arrangement like this, interspersed with some anacharis/hornwort
As well as placing her pots with this layout too
View attachment 117959
I can't believe you found all those great rocks! Now I need to go rock collecting. Easier than wood collecting for finding tank safe stuff, and I tend not to use much stone, but it looks great in Franka's tank, and clearly she's loving it!

Your area seems to be great for finding things out in the wild, jealous!

I can't believe you found all those great rocks! Now I need to go rock collecting. Easier than wood collecting for finding tank safe stuff, and I tend not to use much stone, but it looks great in Franka's tank, and clearly she's loving it!

Your area seems to be great for finding things out in the wild, jealous!
I live within walking distance to a big river. There's lots of rocks and driftwood there lol

Good to know!
Is that a faucet snail?

Am I the only one that looks at th random stuff in the background?
OJ making me thirsty :D
She was eating a bladder snail, she hasnt figured out the doors on the faucet snails lol

She was eating a bladder snail, she hasnt figured out the doors on the faucet snails lol
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I sure could use a few bladder snails for Niblit.
I have several clutches of eggs they just need to grow out.
I just sacrificed a relatively large Ramshorn, the last one, to him today. Bloodworms can't be enough.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back