Metriaclima Hajomaylandi Pombo Rocks

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

markandhisfish

comfortably numb
Reaction score
my latest pickup metriaclima hajomaylandi pombo rocks .
IMG_9746.jpg

IMG_9755.jpg

IMG_9745.jpg

IMG_9743.jpg

I'd like you to say that after a drink!

Great pics Mark. You'll be contacted by PFK before you know it!

lol thats the 1 downside with the african cichlids , no common names. with new worlds it was easy an oscar is an oscar etc . with these most of em are right tongue twisters :lol:

thanks ian altho pfk wouldnt need to contact me , due to the fact im to lazy/unbothered to copyright/watermark my pics you can find most of them with a google image search :lol:

It's easy to do mate. Do it in Picasa, just add a frame and the text at the bottom. It takes about 10 seconds. It's worth doing, i hate to see people photo's used without permission.

i know how to do it mate i just dont really bother with it , i know i should really especially when a google image search will turn up loads of my pics . the idea was id do it when my photos improved enough that i thought they were worth doing it with . for some reason i have just got so used to not doing it i never think about it until after i have posted them

same here - but none of mine are worth copying anyway so :)

fish are very frustrating to photograph , either hiding or darting off at the critical moment :crazy:

tried to get his teeth , but he doesnt sit still too long , thinks hes being fed all the time i go near the tank :crazy:

IMG_9762.jpg

yes these were taken with a canon 60d and a hotshoe mounted flashgun

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back