Metallica

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

LoachLover

Snails Beware
Reaction score
Any other Metallica fans here? If so which is your favorite album, and what do you think of the two new songs Metallica has been playing in concert?

I really love The Black Album and Master of Puppets, and Load...well actually I like all of them except Kill Em' All and St. Anger....I thought the new songs sounded pretty tight though :)

I was a big fan when I was in high school; that's when _And Justice For All_ came out. Of course, that was also about 18 years ago. Out of sentimental reasons, I'd say that's my favorite album of theirs.

It would have to be "And Justice For All" and "Metallica".
I went to see them in concert 16 years ago and they were fantastic! Must admit, not too keen on their new stuff.

I used to be a fan, until James Hetfield started singing like a mixture between Elvis and Ronan Keating. Not proud of their newer music, seems since he came off the sauce he's lost his mojo. Shame because he's much safer off the sauce. :rolleyes:

Metallicas Great, I like Kill Em All and Master of Puppets, hope to get Ride the Lightining soon too, heard it was good, I got the St. Anger album, but that was when i didn't know about their other albums.

St. Anger wasn't impressive at all for them...the recording of it was horrible...and the drums could send a drummer like myself into a tantrum.

Metallicas Great, I like Kill Em All and Master of Puppets, hope to get Ride the Lightining soon too, heard it was good, I got the St. Anger album, but that was when i didn't know about their other albums.

your nothing if you havent heard the Ride The Lightining album :p

from favorite to least favorite:
1.S&M
2.MOP
3.AJFA
4.RTL
5.Live #### Binge and Purge
6.KEA
7.Load
8.Metallica
9.St Anger
10.Reload

i also have tonnes and tonnes of bootlegs which i love too :)

Metallica really pi$$ed me off with their newer stuff and their whiney attitudes. Personally I don't know what is worse, the lack of quality in their newer music or the way they have turned into a bunch of prissy tossers. I was a fan of their old stuff but am really turned off by the aforementioned, combined, downhill fall from grace they have had in more recent times. They need to get a new attitude and go back to the style of the old classics IMO before they alienate all their fans and are writing articles in a woman's magazine cooking section for a living!

Metallica is one of my all-time faves. Their older stuff is BY FAR their best, after the Black Album they started to slip a bit, Load was OK, Reload was iffy and after that I stopped paying much attention. It's funny how the band has been around longer than I have since their first album was out in 1980 and I was born in '84!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back