Merry Christmas And Thank You All

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

elmo666

Fishaholic
Reaction score
So here we are, another Christmas and another year gone.......time for quiet reflection.
Well, for myself I can say I enjoyed an upturn in health after the sudden onset of epilepsy, got control and 5 years, my driving license back, all good. Tank wise, well bought my first new set up for 10 years, had a couple of tanks off ebay after a break due to the sudden falling down with illness ( protective wife, bless her). Was so excited, June I think. Spent hours planning set up, days arranging, fiddling, planting, fixing Anubis to wood etc, tweaking filter flows, sure you all know the script. Sadly, for whatever reason the tank has never purred away healthily like the corner tank it replaced. I have my own suspicions why, nutrasiol substrate, the only real change. expensive, difficult to work initially (dirty water/gives off ammonia), was plagued by bba, ailing discus, poor water quality, almost got to the point of a strip down in despair!!
Now finally back to discus,spawning any where and everywhere. Hooray!
Lately had 2 cases off whiplash, one cause by me being an egotistical dad, passing my son on a long straight, giving him the middle finger in celebration. Mistook his fist waving as "I'll get you"...instead of a warning about the hairpin corner I was about to hit at 40mph...go karting is fun lol. That was July. Just been ran off the road and pushed up a pavement by a large transit van that did a runner. Still, witnesses and CCTV means he'll soon get his comeuppance.
So, an eventful time.
Only remains to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and happy fish keeping New Year, and thanks for all your advice and help when needed.
Damian.

I figured I'd tag on to this thread...

As the evening of Christmas Eve is fast approaching our friends across the International Date Line, and they will be starting their celebrations...

Merry Christmas to all...

And God bless us, everyone!

Indeed Mr Eagle, only 10 hours til christmas now. :D
I wish everyone a happy holidays and drive safely!

Most reactions

trending

Back