Meet The Members Banter Thread

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Nice posts everyone - good to see it's got moving at last! I didn't think about posting any pics! lol
Cudda posted one of myself but Sigourney Weaver might have complained - we are like twins! Haha!
Wish I'd posted a couple of the dogs' meeting for the first time - that was precious! Never mind too late to go back and edit! There are a couple scattered about the forum somewhere! lol

@ mamashack what am I taking note of? I didn't get what you meant.

Who's the bloke/ blokette that has the ferrets? I'd love to see some ferret pics.

This isn't me doing push ups, this is me pushing the earth out of the trajectory of a giant meteorite ;).

When_chuck_norris_does_pushups_by_MrBigs.gif

:cool:

That ?bloke? Is me lol, ill see what I can do......

Put the shovel down now TT - the hole you are digging is deep enough! lol

re taking note: I meant the comment about it being such a long time ago as I know how fascinated you are by my age! lol

Shel - love the picture of you on your horse - it looks like you've just told it to strike a pose! lol

Mamashack said:
Shel - love the picture of you on your horse - it looks like you've just told it to strike a pose! lol
Lol, she's a little mare!! ;-) can't wait to get on her again, but she'll probably send me flying!

I could always settle for the bull :D - joking aside, my hubby used to ride the bull (not 'desiraBULL' - who is in photo though)

And a very handsome bull he is too! Sorry about calling your mare "it" - I hadn't looked undeneath to see what gender it was! I should have said s/he. Just loved the pose she was in! lol

Mamashack said:
And a very handsome bull he is too! Sorry about calling your mare "it" - I hadn't looked undeneath to see what gender it was! I should have said s/he. Just loved the pose she was in! lol
No probs, I meant as in nightMARE any rate, wasnt pointing out her gender. She can be a little madam but she's only trodden on my foot a couple of times so all is well :D

Looking forward to pics of your puppy :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back