Meet the M*A*S*H Duo!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Thank you!! My husband is a big M*A*S*H fan. He grew up watching reruns on TV with his father. His other choices were Transformers names... So B.J. almost ended up being named "Optimus Prime"!!! LOL :p
My parents were medics in the Korean war. My dad was an Army infantry medic, he saw a lot of action. My mother was in the Air Force, she helped transport the wounded. He transferred to the Air Force and met my mom in Texas. They loved watching M*A*S*H over and over again. My dad was so good at sewing people up that the army moved him to a field hospital to help the surgeons.

Last edited:
My parents were medics in the Korean war. My dad was an Army infantry medic, he saw a lot of action. My mother was in the Air Force, she helped transport the wounded. He transferred to the Air Force and met my mom in Texas. They loved watching M*A*S*H over and over again. My dad was so good at sewing people up that the army moved him to a field hospital to help the surgeons.
My Father was in the Air Force and was stationed in Tripoli Libya for five years before he met my mother. He worked on the tarmac/runway as part of the emergency crew/fire crew. He loved M*A*S*H and I used to watch it with him growing up. Of course then the humor was a little over my head and I couldn't understand why he was laughing so hard.
Lol... It was funny to find out that my husband used to watch it with his father too, so when he suggested the names for our dogs, I was all for it! :)

That's bad manners and linked to dominant dog disorder.
Don't worry we put him in his place.. I am very familiar with dog behavior and dominance disorders.. I have experience with dog training and I used to be one of the dog behavioral consultants for the Vet Hospital I used to work for.. I was a Veterinarian Technician for 11 years... So I am pretty familiar with dog behavior :)

Don't worry we put him in his place.. I am very familiar with dog behavior and dominance disorders.. I have experience with dog training and I used to be one of the dog behavioral consultants for the Vet Hospital I used to work for.. I was a Veterinarian Technician for 11 years... So I am pretty familiar with dog behavior :)
That's cool :) I'm planning on being a vet tech

That's cool :) I'm planning on being a vet tech
Hopefully it is a better paying job now then it was when I was one :( and hopefully there are now benefits...there weren't any when I worked as one... Unfortunately that is why I changed professions..I was starting a family and needed better pay and benefits. If I had both of those things, I would still be a Vet Tech...I absolutely LOVED it... I should have gone to Vet School, but I'm too old now.. lol..
I think the profession has changed a lot since I was a Vet Tech, so it may pay better now. Find a good Vet Tech school and get certified/lisenced..your pay will be better! :)

Hopefully it is a better paying job now then it was when I was one :( and hopefully there are now benefits...there weren't any when I worked as one... Unfortunately that is why I changed professions..I was starting a family and needed better pay and benefits. If I had both of those things, I would still be a Vet Tech...I absolutely LOVED it... I should have gone to Vet School, but I'm too old now.. lol..
I think the profession has changed a lot since I was a Vet Tech, so it may pay better now. Find a good Vet Tech school and get certified/lisenced..your pay will be better! :)
I believe for a certified vet tech there is good pay and benefits. I'm going to go to Massey University for school and they have a really good vet program. And much better prices than any schools here in the US

I believe for a certified vet tech there is good pay and benefits. I'm going to go to Massey University for school and they have a really good vet program. And much better prices than any schools here in the US
Good Luck! It is an EXTREMELY rewarding profession! :) If you ever need advice, I'm more than happy to help out.

Good Luck! It is an EXTREMELY rewarding profession! :) If you ever need advice, I'm more than happy to help out.
Thank you :) I would opt for a full veterinary medicine degree but that is too much school lol. 2 years is plenty.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back