Meet the M*A*S*H Duo!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

dmpfishlover

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Here is a picture of my two dogs. We call them the M*A*S*H Duo because they are both named after characters in the TV series M*A*S*H.

They are my boys. ❤ I have two daughters, so these two are my guys.

The smaller one to the left is Radar O'Reilly...Radar for short. He is a lab beagle cross, we think? The big guy on the right is B.J. Hunnicutt.....B.J. for short. He is a Lab Great Dane cross.

We adopted both of them... Radar from a rescue league as a puppy and B.J. from animal control.

They are best buds!!

IMG_20200614_151927392.jpg
IMG_20200614_151945965.jpg

Last edited:
My labs like to do that too but they are 80 plus pounds so it is not always comfortable.
I can relate... My Great Dane cross may not look as big in the picture as he does in person..But you know how big he is when he tries to snuggle with you...His idea of snuggling is climbing on top of you..He has no idea how big he is!! Lol

That is what my "puppies do too. They are a little jealous when I would sit holding my baby granddaughter and as soon as I sat down without her they would both come over by me and try and climb into my lab. The younger lab does it more often since my older one is over 13 years old and has a hard time going up and down stairs.

That is what my "puppies do too. They are a little jealous when I would sit holding my baby granddaughter and as soon as I sat down without her they would both come over by me and try and climb into my lab. The younger lab does it more often since my older one is over 13 years old and has a hard time going up and down stairs.
Our dogs do the same thing...If you pay attention to someone, they try to wedge their way in and get you attention, which sometimes means climbing into your lap!

Here is a picture of my two labs, the old one in front is Duke, the other one is Buddy. They stick together and Duke(13 years old) still thinks he is a puppy and will roll around with Buddy who is 2 1/2 on the floor.

Attachments

• IMG_20190704_131534181.jpg
    IMG_20190704_131534181.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 112
The one on the right is not so "little"...lol... He is a Great Dane cross! But he thinks he's a little puppy and tries to climb into your lap!:p
Awww. My great Dane was a lap dog too. So cute. My current dog (who is 115 pounds) tries to be cuddly as well

@dmpfishlover, they look like my dog! (I'll upload a picture of him tomorrow)

They have the same body shape as him. (Except my dog is a mixed brown color)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back