Meet our dog, Luna...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
What's she like walking on the lead? She must be strong as heck!
Do me favour and look up some video clips of great pyrenees. She strongly resembles one in her structure, it's more than just her size, it's the way she carries her head - that bit where she first stands up, and glances up at the camera, it's the whole line from her head carriage/shoulders/line of her back to her tail...
Yeah, after seeing the video, I'd be astounded if there wasn't pyrenees, or another very similar giant breed in her. It can be so hard to tell via photos, it's a lot more obvious in videos. Nice shout, @Alice B !

Pixie is very intrigued by Luna! She was very drawn to the barking, and wagged her tail like she wants to play too BTW.
She is fairly calm and walks ahead but doesn't pull MUCH... When she does pull, she can pull really hard. And she lunges like a sled dog to pull 🤣...
I will definitely look at those videos of them! Thanks!

Luna looooves other dogs. We take her to the dog park a lot

@AdoraBelle Dearheart... If this collapses... She can easily re-dig it in about 10 seconds 🤣. She loves this hole and we let her dig there as long as she doesn't make other holes

There's others out there, as well
I'm shopping. I wasn't thrilled with Teddy's results, 37.5 % was a mix of small amounts of several dog classes. And it was online in 2016. I go to look it up last fall, and the number of dog classes is reduced to 4. One of the breeds he most resembles class seems to have been eliminated. I'm going to check some reviews before I get a test for my Shadow.

On Rocky's dog, in that video she moves like an Anatolian Shepherd, it would not surprise me if she was 50% Anatolian.

I'm shopping. I wasn't thrilled with Teddy's results, 37.5 % was a mix of small amounts of several dog classes. And it was online in 2016. I go to look it up last fall, and the number of dog classes is reduced to 4. One of the breeds he most resembles class seems to have been eliminated. I'm going to check some reviews before I get a test for my Shadow.

On Rocky's dog, in that video she moves like an Anatolian Shepherd, it would not surprise me if she was 50% Anatolian.
Maybe she is... She almost looks like one. Heck, she may have several Shepherd breeds in her

chrome_j9FEeQSPX9.png

my personal driver here xD

Yaaaah sorry... She is talkative 😅...
Not a problem, actually mine answered with howls, it's their talent to wake me if I don't set an alarm, lol. Usually apparently it is also how to answer the dog on the video. They calmed down by the time we got thru the pyr video

Chewy has the Embark DNA test on sale for $109. Not the premium with disease identification. Just 350 breeds. I'm unhappy enough with Wisdom panel I just ordered the Embark. I read a few reviews, it's supposed to be pretty good

Chewy has the Embark DNA test on sale for $109. Not the premium with disease identification. Just 350 breeds. I'm unhappy enough with Wisdom panel I just ordered the Embark. I read a few reviews, it's supposed to be pretty good
I definitely need to check it out now

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back