Meet our dog, Luna...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Now does she bring you her leash? Mine looking longingly at theirs especially when it is too hot to walk

oh, I have a stampede if they think there is a squirrel and they think it every morning. The path to the door is clear. Sometimes I make them sit before I open the door, but when I let out the big dogs I am letting out 200 pounds of dog (60, 60 and 80) so that squirrel he heads for the telephone pole if he's out there.

What happens when there is a squirrel in the yard?
The squirrels in my garden have become bold. My girl will often rush out in the morning, then stop dead and have a stare off with a squirrel (usually while she's in a point, and I have to remind her she has less than 5% Pointer DNA). She can hold that pose for a long time while I brew my coffee and keep an eye from the window. Once the squirrel makes a break for the trees, she'll charge down the garden towards it, looking pleased with herself for chasing it away.

It's also a toss up whether she'll chase a cat away or not. She's great with cats in person, was raised with them so she'll greet a cat respectfully (and slightly wary of a nose bopping), but have to admit that we used to encourage her to chase unknown cats from the garden, since there are aviaries with birds down there. She doesn't make a serious attempt to catch, just furious barking and a half-hearted chase.

HAHAHA!
She's adorable!! I'm cruel, I woulda flicked the shell so it moved to see how she'd react, lol. Love that she play-bowed to it!
Your mom was sweet, reassuring her that it wasn't anything to worry about while giggling, lol.
After seeing her in the vid, think @Alice B may be right with her hunch about a pyrnees or similar giant breed in the mix. Something in her neck/shoulders is very giant breed like

HAHAHA!
She's adorable!! I'm cruel, I woulda flicked the shell so it moved to see how she'd react, lol. Love that she play-bowed to it!
Your mom was sweet, reassuring her that it wasn't anything to worry about while giggling, lol.
After seeing her in the vid, think @Alice B may be right with her hunch about a pyrnees or similar giant breed in the mix. Something in her neck/shoulders is very giant breed like
Lol. She plays with the millipedes that pass through our yard and then she gets all curious about things like this and tries to play. It's hilarious.
She very well could have pyrenees in her or something like it.

Lol. She plays with the millipedes that pass through our yard and then she gets all curious about things like this and tries to play. It's hilarious.
She very well could have pyrenees in her or something like it.

What's she like walking on the lead? She must be strong as heck!
Do me favour and look up some video clips of great pyrenees. She strongly resembles one in her structure, it's more than just her size, it's the way she carries her head - that bit where she first stands up, and glances up at the camera, it's the whole line from her head carriage/shoulders/line of her back to her tail...
Yeah, after seeing the video, I'd be astounded if there wasn't pyrenees, or another very similar giant breed in her. It can be so hard to tell via photos, it's a lot more obvious in videos. Nice shout, @Alice B !

Pixie is very intrigued by Luna! She was very drawn to the barking, and wagged her tail like she wants to play too BTW.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back