Meet our dog, Luna...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Rocky998

Kinda crazy, but somehow they let me stay
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
I tried to get the best photo of her possible... She is always moving and when she isn't moving she looks lazy lol...
We play almost everyday unless I'm not feeling well and she loves to play rough! I got scratches on my arm to prove it 😅... She is really stubborn and thinks that anything in the back yard is automatically her property and will gladly tell you as well...
She can be very vocal and bark up a storm.
One of my favorite features is her half blue/brown eye. We think that's how she got her name but we think its cause she's a Luna-tic 🤣

Polish_20220622_192623491.png

I literally gasped when I saw her! What a beauty! Any ideas what breeds she is? My guess on that pic alone is a collie husky mix. The vocal nature is certainly a match! She's gorgeous! Bet she's super smart and stubborn, lol!

How old is she?

I literally gasped when I saw her! What a beauty! Any ideas what breeds she is? My guess on that pic alone is a collie husky mix. The vocal nature is certainly a match! She's gorgeous! Bet she's super smart and stubborn, lol!

How old is she?
Thank you! She appreciates it as well 😅...
We think she is a husky mix and I really think she has some Australian shepherd in her as well. Maybe even a low percent of golden retriever as well... I have also thought about her being part collie! Very possible. We want to get a DNA test done.
We got her when she was 10 months old and 55lbs!! Now she is almost 2yo and 77lbs!! Big dog lol...

Thank you! She appreciates it as well 😅...
We think she is a husky mix and I really think she has some Australian shepherd in her as well. Maybe even a low percent of golden retriever as well... I have also thought about her being part collie! Very possible. We want to get a DNA test done.
We got her when she was 10 months old and 55lbs!! Now she is almost 2yo and 77lbs!! Big dog lol...

You should totally do the DNA test! I had one done on my dog, just out of curiosity, someone got me the cheap (about £35 at the time) DNA test for her! Only needed to swab her cheek for a few seconds, and satisfied my curiosity :D Let us know if you ever do, so we can place our guesses on the results. I need more photos of her, like a good side shot and to see her tail, paws and head more before guessing :D

You should totally do the DNA test! I had one done on my dog, just out of curiosity, someone got me the cheap (about £35 at the time) DNA test for her! Only needed to swab her cheek for a few seconds, and satisfied my curiosity :D Let us know if you ever do, so we can place our guesses on the results. I need more photos of her, like a good side shot and to see her tail, paws and head more before guessing :D
I will try... but she doesn't stay real still 🤣

Pretty sure it is labrashepacorgcollnewfspandoodle.
Gotta admit, I'm old enough to remember when crossbred dogs were just called crossbreeds... I call my dog a Springer cross Border collie. I have a pet hate that people now cross two breeds and squash their names together, and act like that's a real breed. The "labradoodle" started it. The guy had good intentions with his cross breeding project there, but I never called my late springer/Cocker a "Sprocker" or call my current dog a "sprollie", and I cringe when people use those words seriously! (and ask for more money than a quality purebred for them!)

Don't get me wrong - I'm not a purebreed snob. I have cross breeds, love 'em, love the advantages. I just hate this newer naming convention!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back