Meet Hugo! He's Gorgeous

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

AmtotheBurr

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Got this gorgeous betta last night. He was a little white around the gills and I'm not sure that's normal, but hopefully he'll make it.
He is a gorgeous pink with white fins and metallic blue and metallic teal spots. He really is so stunning in person, photos don't do him justice.

So pretty! He looks like he might be an over-moon too. Definitely looks like AT LEAST a halfmoon, but his tail has so many folds, I'm betting when he fans it all out, it goes beyond the 180 degree mark!

I'd be curious to know exactly what he is. He was sold as what I listed but I'm not too sure on that. He was a steal at $7 or $8. I'm going to research and see if I can confirm what kind he is. :)
He was $6.99 :)

Very nice Amb, and for a bargain price as well for a Betta like that :)

Very nice 
biggrin.png
 I bet he has got the marble gene and changes colour too! my favourite type 
smile.png

Very unique! I'm sure after a few days he will color up more!

He is a DTHM (double tail halfmoon) and his color would be basically classified as "marble".  The white around his gills is perfectly normal and looks that way because of all the iridescence of the scales around his gills.   He is a very nice looking boy!    Don't get used to his current coloring because I can just about guarantee you that he will be changing.  :D

Wow thanks guys! I do love his colors but he can do his own thing :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back