Meet Honda

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

dgwebster

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Thought I would introduce everyone to Honda, my Honduran Milksnake. He is now double the size he was in this photo, about 4' long :)

When I first got him he was very viv defensive but I now count him as once of my best to handle.

honda5.jpg

I love snakes! I didn't know these got that big! I had boa that got to 12 feet long that I adored. But when I moved I had to give to a reptile farm. I miss her all the time. My Sabrina.

Ta guys. Does a good job if keeping the mother-in-law at bay :D

We have a few 4'-6' ers from the king, corn & python range and a number of smaller snakes that reach about 2' but have reduced much of our corn breeders after the market became so flooded it was reaching "puppies at christmas and rabbits at easter" stage. Generally find, the more expensive the animal, the less spurious the purchase.

Would love to get a boa one day :)

What a magnificent creature! He is without a doubt one of the coolest snakes I've ever seen/ heard of. :D

Thank you :D that is a huge compliment from an Aussie resident!

Ps your signature gif dude, looks like a PICNIC

Sat with my fingers crossed when I read the title hoping that honda would be a huge honduran milksnake, you didn't disappoint one bit! Such a beauty! You got a recent photo for us? And how old is Honda now?

I have only just seen this post today, apologies for the delay responding. Tomorrow is clean n feed night so I will get a new photo. He is about 3 years old now (don't have an exact DOB but Nov/Decemeber 2010 is good. I have had him for ~ 2 years now. I think he is reaching his maximum length, not much more will go on him but he is now bulking out and fattening up.

Sorry guys, children issues left us running late, so Honda received a quick drop only, his viv clean is postponed till the weekend. Will get photos done then though and he will hopefully be happy having been fed too

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back