Meet Crabhead

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
well it resounding to me Lotte* you do have a personal vendetta so grow up and stop making smart useless comments to every post he makes and get a life just leave it.
Ryan*

Or she should let people know that what he has been saying is a pack of lies, and hopefully get him banned off the forum?

Well i reckon all of us on this thread should get together and head down to the rehab centre, make peace with each other and chill out

If you need any help let us know, there are plenty of people who will help you.

If you need anything medically let me know, or need a quiet place to relax, my brother in law runs a privare respite and rehab hospital down you neck of the woods. he would be more than happy to help. its in a forest so nice and peaceful.

"Well i reckon all of us on this thread should get together and head down to the rehab centre, make peace with each other and chill out"

QUOTE (Gill @ Aug 5 2008, 08:10 PM)
If you need any help let us know, there are plenty of people who will help you.

If you need anything medically let me know, or need a quiet place to relax, my brother in law runs a privare respite and rehab hospital down you neck of the woods. he would be more than happy to help. its in a forest so nice and peaceful.

see why do something like that ? completely pointless :crazy:

can a mod close this now please becoming childish.
Regards Tropicman

My Name is narinder, I am pardeeps Wife.

Please stop this, my Husband suffer very bad because his medicine make him ill.
He has good day and bad day.
he not go to gym for long time since it happen.
if you need proof i will pm you his medical reports for you to read.

Matt how dare you speak of him like this.
I will drive to yours and tell you to your face you little boy.

my husband very good person and he love his fish and animals. he used to be a vet nurse and his side of family (grandpa) Vets.

If you want to see my House and Mansion then please tell me and i will ask brother to send new pix of them making it.

Stop this now or there will be trouble for all you nasty people.

my husband not able to go to work for maybe 6 months, as doctors say could take that long for body and side effects to come out and be treated, his work very good and give support.

I have already asked for all this to be deleted. so it will be.

Stupid Kuthis Gori Lokhs

And this is supposed to make us believe you?? :rofl:

I am honestly soo scared, thanks for the threats. If you want i'll PM you my adress and you can come get me!

Soon enough we will be hearing from Gill's best friend Mel Gibson who will try to force feed us some more bogus! :rofl:

Tropicman, your surname doesn't happen to be Elbillug now, does it?

sorry mate silly little comments like

"Mate, you're 3 months older then me. Don't try to be a keyboard warrior, it doesnt make you look hard."

do not appear to be on the agenda here on this forum so if you have a problem with me or what i am sayin pm me about it not make silly little comments like shown above shows them 3 months make a lot of difference mate.

sorry mate silly little comments like

"Mate, you're 3 months older then me. Don't try to be a keyboard warrior, it doesnt make you look hard."

do not appear to be on the agenda here on this forum so if you have a problem with me or what i am sayin pm me about it not make silly little comments like shown above shows them 3 months make a lot of difference mate.

Oh get off your high horse. Stop trying to be the forum police, its the interwebz. It's not going to kill you, or mentally scar you. Or even worse, make you get your finger amputated!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We must ensure this thread does not get deleted, hopefully closed at worse. It may be needed if this goes to the Forum Crimes Tribunal and Gill goes the same way as Emmsssy.

Although saying that Gill has 4500 posts odd, so if he goes down, it's gonna be BIG!

im not trying to be the forum police your all singling out a man who for all you know may well be ill and yeah what he is saying might not always appear to be true to some of you guys which i can understand but making such a big deal over it i dont understand but anyways im off i cannot participate in this anymore so happy posting.
Night Guys.
Tropicman

im not trying to be the forum police your all singling out a man who for all you know may well be ill and yeah what he is saying might not always appear to be true to some of you guys which i can understand but making such a big deal over it i dont understand but anyways im off i cannot participate in this anymore so happy posting.
Night Guys.
Tropicman

It's not true.

I can 100% say that he did not get his finger amputated from an emperor scorpion sting (or didnt gill say bite...?)
I cal also 100% say that you do not have a heart attack, and then wake up 5mins later, which he said in a PM to me.
Also, heat does not effect vertigo. It's to do with the inner ear. my nan has it after she suffered a large stroke.

so there's 3 points already which i can say are 100% bull.

Also, the total disregard he has of his smaller fish's lives, is quite atrocious. We can all see that he is sacrificing them. It is true. I would not be saying this if I didn't think this man (or woman?) was a total fabricator.

:good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back