Medallion For Fotm Winners!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Oh right haha, i thought there was another comp i hadnt seen for a minute.

oh no there is... its called "best convincing ludwig to give you a medallion of the month" (uhhh something like BCTGYAMOTM)

You get my vote for sheer grit and determination in that case. Albeit don't you think just taking a fab pic of one of your fab fish would do. :lol:

my fish aren't so fab... my giant danios and panda barbs have been going on killing sprees - they killed the most peaceful fish in my tank, a common plec last night

Ooooo get you with your new medallion!!

Well elise.... if Chuck Norris did'nt vote for James..... You could've been in there with a chance.... a worthy contender, but don't give up.... your fish are great.

Ooooo get you with your new medallion!!

Well elise.... if Chuck Norris did'nt vote for James..... You could've been in there with a chance.... a worthy contender, but don't give up.... your fish are great.

Thanks Ludwig, I`ll enter when I think I may have a chance, needless to say with Star`s gorgeous Frontosa being entered this month....I`ll be giving it a miss :look: :lol:

So I have chuck to blame for James winning then!!!??? :grr: :grr: :lol: :lol: James` Apisto was a worthy winner so I really don`t mind coming second B-)

Just a suggestion but...is it possible to have the FOTM and TOTM as Ludwig ran it, where the voting poll was changed into 'March 2011 Fish Of The Month Winner Is:' when voting finished. Where we could congratulate the winner and see his/her fish in full glory :good:

Just a suggestion but...is it possible to have the FOTM and TOTM as Ludwig ran it, where the voting poll was changed into 'March 2011 Fish Of The Month Winner Is:' when voting finished. Where we could congratulate the winner and see his/her fish in full glory :good:

Absolutely, it's a great idea, consider it done!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back