Meaning behind username??

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I wasn't allowed to use the wording I had originally because it offended lots of churchy type people so I was resigned to using the name I had before I turned to the dark side. :devil:
Lol.

I saw a nature programme (Attenborough - who else), on global warming, and in it was a lone polar bear on an ice floe barely big enough to accommodate her four paws.

The camera focus widened to show the huge expanse of ocean, until she was pretty much a tiny dot . . . and there was hardly any ice. She was alone in the middle of the ocean, miles from any sort of shoreline, on a rapidly melting piece of ice, waiting to drown when it disappeared and she could not reach land.

It broke my cold, hard, stoney heart - and still does. (I am weeping as I type this.)

My name mean irritating, annoying, tiresome and exasperating... I was in a really bad mood when I chose it and I wanted it to be a warning. I sometimes regret it because it is a troll name and I don’t want people to think i am a troll.

Mine is just my initials, SJ. Actually I'm SCJ but the name essceejay just didn't look right.

Yes I know, total lack of imagination :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back