Me and my Fry

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

HaveALilHope03

Reaction score
IMG_4154.JPG
Hi everyone!
I am a fish momma to a Betta (Denver), a goldfish (Nocci), and an unknown fish fry (Scrappy). I have raised fish for several years now, but got heavy into the hobby about 3 years ago. I love hearing about people's fish tanks and their babies. I'd love to get everyone's opinions on my little fry. I got him at the pet store by accident. They were helping me get an algae eater and Scrappy got caught in the net. They told me I could take him home since they technically didn't sell the fry. I've had him for little over a month now. I spent about 5-10 minutes trying to get this picture of him. I think he is a platy due to the orange splotches he is getting.

Attachments

• IMG_4147.JPG
    IMG_4147.JPG
    154.8 KB · Views: 61
Hello and welcome to the forum, looks like a guppy fry or a platy fry. Either way enjoy your fish :fish:

Welcome
I found my first fry ever 2 nights ago.
Last night and tonight I saw it eat...
It saw me, too!

Here a fry, there a fry, everywhere a fry fry!
:kana:

He looks like a guppy/endler cross. Platties are deeper bodied.

Endler or guppy I'd go for. That little black spot doesn't make me think platty or swordtail.

I agree with endler. Most of the endlers in shops are endler-guppy crosses, they just look more like endlers than guppies.

I really can’t tell. It’s hard to tell when they are this young. It’s either a bland platy, or an Endler.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back