Mbuna tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Candispirit

Reaction score
Just got my mbuna tank setup, I have some bumblebees, kenyi and another I can't spell haha. So farm my all black bumblebee is running the tank chasing everyone if they cross him.

Won't let me post pictures says they are to big of files :(

I'm afraid this forum's software is a bit funny about file sizes; you'll need to resize them.

How big is your tank, how many fish do you have and how is it decorated? What are the pH and hardness of your water?

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

How long has the tank been set up for?
If it's newly setup then only feed a tiny bit every few days and monitor the ammonia and nitrite levels. If you get any readings for ammonia or nitrite, do a 75% water change and gravel clean the substrate.
Make sure any new water is free if chlorine/ chloramine before it is added to the tank :)

If you can't post pics on here (I can't work it out either), put them on an image hosting website and put the link here and we can go to the website to view the pics :)

Usually if you use a simple program like paint you can resize camera photos down to 1920x1080 which is still a good size, just look for a resize feature :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back