Maybe a bit creepy!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Nah i live on the other side of the country haha
Wait a min, hol up a sec... You guys happen live in the same area and just ran into each other!? SO COOL! Im just imagining you guys meeting and it being like: "Dont I know you?" "WAIT! Your from the fish forum! OH MY GOOOOD."

Super cool. Where and how did you meet? Thats pretty crazy.

You both look very nice in the picure by the way...i

Nah i live on the other side of the country haha
So this leaves two things that come to mind...
1) Someone went on a vacation and somehow managed to meet one person out of billions on this planet that they knew online by chance.
OR...
2) You two planmed to meet and then did meet!

Sorry, I just like to guess things that I may know :)

So this leaves two things that come to mind...
1) Someone went on a vacation and somehow managed to meet one person out of billions on this planet that they knew online by chance.
OR...
2) You two planmed to meet and then did meet!

Sorry, I just like to guess things that I may know :)
Last minute on vacation while driving through planned to meet for like 10 minutes while stopping for a break from driving lol

This is me, I'm 67.
me.png

Also, dont know if you saw but I finally dexided to show my face... Yikes... I tried to get my acne down a bit a day before by washing it more than usual...
Over washing your face will cause more acne, for this reason:
If you wash your face too many times a day, your acne will get worse, because your face drys out. When you dry your face out, your glands go into overdrive, producing more oil than is necessary. This in turn, creates more acne.

There’s really no reason to wash your face more than 2 times a day.

I got this cream from my dermatologist, that I apply at night after I wash my face. Then in the morning, I wash off the cream. That’s the two times I wash my face in a day.

Last minute on vacation while driving through planned to meet for like 10 minutes while stopping for a break from driving lol
Awesome! Did you guys get along as much in real life as you did on here?

He’s joking. Unless he recognizes my eye…and his youngest brother is in highschool lol.
Actually I am 100% serious. That guy and my brother have been good friends for years. They are about the same age, grew up in the same area, and met through a church function years and years ago. I've met him a few times and knew he was successful but had no idea what exactly he did.

Actually I am 100% serious. That guy and my brother have been good friends for years. They are about the same age, grew up in the same area, and met through a church function years and years ago. I've met him a few times and knew he was successful but had no idea what exactly he did.
thats pretty neat.
21 million subscribers on youtube, worked for nasa, worked for apple, id say he's pretty successful.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back