Maybe a bit creepy!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Little champs though. It's a tough start but harder us than them.
Thankfully I was a new dad and had no idea how big they are supposed to be. This little'un was 1.1Kg (26 weeks) and dropped to 800g.

shan.jpg

Believe it or not I fed her porridge the day before her due date. Well she was crying, nappy was clean and not interested in her bottle :dunno:

Thankfully I was a new dad and had no idea how big they are supposed to be. This little'un was 1.1Kg (26 weeks) and dropped to 800g.

View attachment 117251
Believe it or not I fed her porridge the day before her due date. Well she was crying, nappy was clean and not interested in her bottle :dunno:
So teeny! We're all so lucky that neonatal care is so phenomenal. Though Elliot being early & in NICU is probably why he's an only child :rofl:

Jeebus trying to find a pic of myself is but ridiculous :rofl: my camera roll is all kid, fish, garden, repeat :rofl: I'm 38 & love my gray.View attachment 117227
Heck yeah, you earned those gray hairs! I feel the same way about my wrinkles. I can tell you who gave me each one!

Gosh!

You are handsome (or at we say here in t'North of England, "Not bad!"). You barely look a Creature of the Shadows at all - though if I ever meet a red werewolf with a pierced lip, I'll know it's you! :lol::lol::lol:

Thank you, but am I missing something? Creature of the shadows and red werewolves? Lol.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back