Maybe a bit creepy!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Yeah they use the hooves of animals to make glue. That's why Elmer's glue has a cow

When I was a kid I lived not far from a slaughter house. I checked it out, gruesome stuff:crazy: "but that is where hamburger and steaks comes from" and they also did horses too but I never saw one slaughtered. They would load up big barrels with bones and left over parts and ship them off to somewhere where they separated parts to make soap and glue.

When I was a kid I lived not far from a slaughter house. I checked it out, gruesome stuff:crazy: "but that is where hamburger and steaks comes from" and they also did horses too but I never saw one slaughtered. They would load up big barrels with bones and left over parts and ship them off to somewhere where they separated parts to make soap and glue.
I would hate to have that job, I couldn't handle slaughtering animals one after another. As a vet tech I know there will be some euthanasia but I can handle that

I would hate to have that job, I couldn't handle slaughtering animals one after another. As a vet tech I know there will be some euthanasia but I can handle that
So you want to be a vet? Cool! Are you going to college? :)

I want to be a vet tech, which is kind of like a nurse for animals. Only 2 years of college instead of 6 (probably why I chose that instead of vet lol) I have done a little bit of online classes

I want to be a vet tech, which is kind of like a nurse for animals. Only 2 years of college instead of 6 (probably why I chose that instead of vet lol) I have done a little bit of online classes
Start studying now, even if it's not official study. Get books on vet health and read them. Try to find vet courses online and do 1 or 2 subjects. Then when you eventually decide to go at it full time, you will already know some of the subject.

Start studying now, even if it's not official study. Get books on vet health and read them. Try to find vet courses online and do 1 or 2 subjects. Then when you eventually decide to go at it full time, you will already know some of the subject.
Already am! Online college courses, reading, pretty much all of my spare time is researching some kind of animal :)

What about opening aquarium, what should I study?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back