May/ June 2014 - Tank Of The Month Competition Entries

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
daizeUK said:
I do like it, it looks like a lost courtyard from some ancient civilisation.  Love your choice of plant species too!   (I'll stop cluttering up this thread now before I annoy Eagles!
laugh.png
)

You aren't the only one.

Zante said:
Is that a sand "waterfall"?

fluttermoth said:

Is that a sand "waterfall"?
It is, yes
smile.png

Zante said:
Nice... I am tempted to make one every time I set up a tank
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Didn't there used to be threads for discussing the entries?

Ninjouzata said:
Didn't there used to be threads for discussing the entries?

Yes, but no one was using it, so I stopped opening them.  Now this.  So, disappointing.

All winners seem to be planted tanks, will try my luck with my 100G African cichlid tank :)

My third time entering....came 2nd both other times....third times a charm hopefully lol 
All my plants are real except the red one lower middle of the frame...

Attachments

• photo-q3.JPG
    photo-q3.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 259
  • photo-5.JPG
    photo-5.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 232
  • photo-2.JPG
    photo-2.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 264
how does that sand waterfall work--does it have an electric or air powered auger to move the sand up the ornament.   Where can one buy such a neat ornament?

Fishmanic said:
how does that sand waterfall work--does it have an electric or air powered auger to move the sand up the ornament.   Where can one buy such a neat ornament?

You can build one yourself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-NxXxdRFog

wonder if this works with the finest grade coral gravel, think its around 1mm...

paradiddle said:
wonder if this works with the finest grade coral gravel, think its around 1mm...

It depends on your build. As Joey says try different grades and see what works for you.

Well I shall give it a go, don't think I will get anywhere, but I like my tank, so others may lol

Good luck everyone x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back