FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

eaglesaquarium

Life, Liberty & Pursuit of the perfect fish tank
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Please start posting entries and nominations for the May 2014 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the competition so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The May competition will close for entries and nominations on ~15th May 2014.

(As a side note: if there are less than 3 entries in a given month, the entries will be held over to the following month's competition.)

i am new to this competitions please let me know where to submit my entry

Sorry shawsharp, but you need 60 posts to enter a competition. Once you get those 60 posts, you just post your picture in this thread along with a second confirmation photo.

This competition will be rolled over to June.  Please post your entries and verification pics here.

Ok, I guess I'll be starting off this one

totm.jpg

proof.jpg

Gorgeous - love that cladophora.  Where's your journal?

daizeUK said:
Gorgeous - love that cladophora.  Where's your journal?

Thanks.

The Cladophora was supposed to be parked in there temporarily from the dismantling of another tank, and it just stayed in there. The corys seem to like it.

There is no journal for this one.
An upgrade is planned in the not-so-close future, and that will be documented.

wow!! That's a really nice tank! It's like a forest lol! A nice forest obviously. Looks like you're in the lead!!
tongue2.gif

Absolutely beautiful tank! Can't wait to read the journal of the upgrade..eventually c:

Oh, go on then, I'll have a bash
smile.png

My 55l cube;

Might not be to everyone's taste, but I love it
smile.png

I do like it, it looks like a lost courtyard from some ancient civilisation.  Love your choice of plant species too!   (I'll stop cluttering up this thread now before I annoy Eagles! :lol:)

Nice... I am tempted to make one every time I set up a tank

That's so neat! A very lovely tank too. Seems like this comp is going to be a tough one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back