May 2015 - Fish Of The Month Competition Entries

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

My favourite fish in my tank is one of my male German Blue Rams
Take a few photos and enter it in the comp.

NickAu said:

My favourite fish in my tank is one of my male German Blue Rams
Take a few photos and enter it in the comp.

Afraid Tooombsy would not be eligible for any of the competitions as he first needs to have at least 60 non spam post count  :/

A reminder of post count rule-

" Fish of the Month Competition Rules

In order to ensure the competition runs smoothly each month, the mods and admin have set out a couple of rules. Please follow these when submitting an entry or nomination.

As of 15/02/2013 all members wanting to enter must have been a member for at least 60 days and have a non spam post count of at least 60. "

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/338457-fish-of-the-month-rules/

I'm slowly getting there lol, if i dont have enough posts by the end of entries i'll try for next month :)

Tooombsy said:
I'm slowly getting there lol, if i dont have enough posts by the end of entries i'll try for next month
smile.png

:good: Perfect plan!

mrstwalker - it would be great if you can put up your photos again for the competition, seems you may have moved or deleted the pictures from your photo websharing site. This has the knock on effect of removing the same pictures from the forum :/

If you can re-instate the photos as directed on introduction page or simply put same pictures up again, I can ensure I put them on the forum site so that when you move or remove photos from your websharing site, the same pictures on forum remains in place ;)

http://www.fishforum...tures-to-forum/

Thanks

Munroco said:
Thought it was a new type of catfish
*applause* :lol:

I'll see if I can get a decent pic of one of the swordtails to enter :)

Only one week left for any more entries for MAY 2015 FoTM competition.

photo.gif
photo.gif
photo.gif
photo.gif

Finally got a focused one of my cpd
Will post verification tomorrow

Oh yes, :nod: I have some cpd's as well, and indeed very difficult to get a nice clear shot.

Is that a female in that pic, as the colourings on fins and body is less colouful than on males afaik.

Yea she's a female. Still trying for a male pic. If I get one can I swap?

nortonmad213 said:
Yea she's a female. Still trying for a male pic. If I get one can I swap?

Yep, you can change entry pics as long as within deadline, just let me know whch pic you'd like entered if more than 2 choices.

:)

Taken over two hundred pictures this afternoon not one good one amongst them. They are so Damn fast. Still working on it though

nortonmad213 said:
Taken over two hundred pictures this afternoon not one good one amongst them. They are so Damn fast. Still working on it though

shout.gif

I know that feeling VERY well :x

tongue2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back