May 2013 - Totm Banter

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Just throw a trashbag behind the tank as a background and take a pic - sometimes something as simple as that can make a huge difference.

I have sponge filters running on all my tanks.  They seem to work out the best with my bettas.

This Old Spouse said:
Here's my 20g long cory/RCS tank. Opinions? Suggestions?

TOTM-May2013_zpse07738ff.jpg
Wow very nice. Nice to see the tank weve talked so much about. All I would do is add some tall background plants :)

I love your tank, This Old Spouse. very serene looking. I bet your cories love it!

Seriously though, Spouse, I agree with eagle, Camboma along the back would look great.

Wldbetta, please do some kind of background. As to the serene "clean" look, for those with O.L.D.(obsessive laziness disorder), it can ruin a nights sleep thinking of which fish could dirty it up quickest.

Hey, if someone wants to send some cabomba along to me, I'd be up for it. With no decent LFS closer than 100 miles and no funds, I do the best with what I have. 
happy.png

This Old Spouse said:
Hey, if someone wants to send some cabomba along to me, I'd be up for it. With no decent LFS closer than 100 miles and no funds, I do the best with what I have. ^_^
Ahh If you where in the UK I could sort you out loads of plants, even a fire extonguisher. You would live miles away lol

I normally have loads of it but I had it die off after I shut down my largest tank.  I buy mine from either MikesWetPets on both Ebay or Aquabid or from Bamaplants.com (NoFishToday on aquabid) with really great success.  Both sellers have excellent plants at great prices and I haven't been let down with either one.

That's a very interesting tank.

Do I read correctly 26 clown loaches?!  Wow - that's a lot of loaches.   BIG tank!

Thanks. ^^

The number actually went up to 30 today! Got another clown loaches from way too small of a tank, it was only 160 liters. I don't buy my clown loaches from stores, I "rescue" older ones from small tanks.

I am torn between This Old Spouse and liriva's tanks. They both are so beautiful in different ways.

Aw, thanks! And coming from the guy who's tank I am in love with, that's quite a compliment!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back