May 2013 - Totm Banter

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

eaglesaquarium

Life, Liberty & Pursuit of the perfect fish tank
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Feel free to discuss entered tanks here, rather than the entry thread.

Here's my 20g long cory/RCS tank. Opinions? Suggestions?

TOTM-May2013_zpse07738ff.jpg

No.  T. hengeli.  ;)

I'm glad to see this thread getting a bit of use.  Hopefully this works for folks.

This Old Spouse said:
All right ... I get it. But this is for TOTM, right?? :p
As things stand currently, you got my vote :p

I think it needs one of those obnoxious bubbling treasure chests in the left front corner.

"My bubbles."

Seriously, what about some cabomba in the back middle right along the glass? 

That would be great! Except I must work with what I have until the tourists come back to pay me. 

I just looked over at it to imagine the cabomba, and there's a RCS that's practically glowing, it's so red!

Some vallis in back left corner would look really good too.  I like the look of your tank alot.  I had that same thing happen this evening with the bright red shrimp just suddenly "there" .  LOL  Didn't realize I had any in my shrimp tank quite that red.

Here is my entry for this month

I really should have waited until I had more plants and taped a piece of construction paper on the back but decided to go ahead and enter it "as is" since I wasn't sure I would get it finished in time for the ending date.

You've got nearly a month before the voting starts... 

LOL  I know but since I am not working at the moment -- hard to say when I will be able to get plants.  Plus it does have this serene "clean" look to it at the moment.    I also tend to "forget" deadlines. A LOT.  :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back